Click on any of the following topics to get the answers about the Hyperbaric process that you're looking for.
The Vitaeris 320 is our largest portable hyperbaric chamber with enough room for two adults to self-treat simultaneously. The sizeable 32” diametric chamber has a roomy interior and gives patients complete freedom of movement while maintaining Oxyhealth’s strict and impeccable safety specifications. The spacious design coupled with medical grade technology ensures durability and functionality that will last for years and peace of mind during each therapeutic session.
Areas of concern would be:
• Severe lung or heart disease: This is because we would not want fluid to build up into the lungs.
• Uncontrolled Diabetes: This is because we do not want the blood sugars to drop too low if HBOT was combined with overdose of diabetic drug therapy.
• History of Seizure or Uncontrolled fever: This is because we would be concerned with exacerbating seizure activity, particularly if blood sugars were low.
• Changes in Vision: This is rare and a temporary change in vision, that has been associated with higher pressure chambers and not m-HBOT. Changes in vision include getting either a little worse (Myopia) or better (Presbyopia). Note, these case are rare and associated with higher oxygen dosages. If you notice any changes, please let attendant know and don’t worry as the vision tends to go back to its original state within 3 months from discontinuing the sessions. For that reason, it is not advised to change prescriptions during this time period.
• History of Cataracts: Though HBOT cannot cause cataracts, this procedure may cause formed cataracts to mature quicker.
• Pregnancy: As a precautionary measure, HBOT is not used during pregnancy unless indicated for acute life-threatening conditions.
• Current upper respiratory infections, chronic sinusitis or sinus problems: These conditions cause a higher probability of problems during pressurization and are generally recommended to be treated before going into HBOT.
• Claustrophobia: Some clients may suffer from claustrophobia. This is managed by maintaining communication, use of relaxation techniques and mild sedation, if necessary. If you have a problem with this condition please let us know.
The information presented on this website is not intended as a basis for diagnosis or treatment and does not constitute a medical recommendation for individual health conditions. Content should also not be considered a substitute for care under a licensed medical professional. OBISPO HYPERBARIC supports the FDA for your full informed consent.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW